Community Driving School Privacy Notice
Our contact details
Name: Community Driving School
Phone Number: 07764 940967
What type of information we hold
We currently collect, process and store the following information:
- Contact details
- Driving Licence details
- Health and disability information
How we get the information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Notify you about changes to our service
- Send newsletters from time to time
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner
- To administer our business and support those who work with us
- To comply with legal or regulatory requirements
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Enable your use of any services that we may provide through our website
- Supply you with our products and services
- Send invoices and payment reminders to you
- Deal with enquiries and complaints
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
We do not share information with any third-party unless at the request by the Police or any other statutory authority or regulator who has a reasonable need for this information to effectively conduct their business e.g. criminal investigations.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored using Microsoft Office.
We will only keep information about you during the term of our contract and following termination, 7 years.
At the end of our retention period, we will securely destroy your information.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113